We are excited to welcome you back to our practice for surgical and nonsurgical appointments beginning Monday, June 1. We have adapted our scheduling process and extended our hours to minimize patient overlap and maximize convenience.
To celebrate the end of the shelter-in-place, we are offering a 30% DISCOUNT on all nonsurgical treatments and products!
(Offer good on 1 treatment, 1 time, excludes surgical procedures. Offer expires June 30, 2020.)
Please request your consultation or call us at (415) 441-1888 to schedule your appointment.
Extended Hours & Increased Privacy
Consultation and treatment are available for all surgical and nonsurgical services. We are offering fewer appointments each day to minimize patient overlap and allow ample time to sanitize every surface after each patient visit. To accommodate high appointment demand, we will offer appointments from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday – Friday. We have prioritized rescheduling patients whose appointments were canceled due to California’s shelter-at-home order.
Additional Steps to Safeguard Your Health
In addition to our normal, rigorous safety standards, we have expanded our prevention precautions to include:
- A meticulous surface sanitizing after each patient visit
- Additional hand sanitizing stations in every room
- A prohibition on appointments for anyone showing signs of fever or cough, or patients who have traveled by air in the 14 days preceding their appointment
- Masks and face shields for all staff
- Daily staff briefings to reiterate the importance of hand washing and surface sanitization
In order to ensure the safety of all of our patients, we ask you to follow the following guidelines:
- All patients and accompanying family, friends or caregivers must wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one to you.
- Leave your children at home. (Our waiting room can accommodate a 6-foot distance between patients, and we want to avoid any potential contamination.)
Please also understand that we will take your temperature immediately upon your arrival and may ask you to reschedule if you have a fever.
Making the Best of the New Normal
We’re working hard to ensure that the new precautions don’t detract from your experience and to help you feel secure and confident as you visit our office. Should you have any questions or special requests, please don’t hesitate to share them with our team.