Our multi-specialty approach to facial plastic surgery is ideal for patients seeking both cosmetic surgery and skin treatments to enhance their look. By utilizing technologically advanced techniques, Dr. Albert Chow can expertly contour your facial features and give you a more youthful appearance.
Types of Facelifts
One of the most common facial plastic surgery procedures, a facelift, or rhytidectomy, can reduce drooping or sagging skin in multiple areas of the face and tighten muscles for a rejuvenating lift.
- Mini Facelift - This minimally invasive procedure targets jowls, sagging skin, and other signs of aging in the cheeks and lower face.
- Mid Facelift - A mid facelift targets the area around the nose, mouth, and eyes; it also restores fullness to the lower eyelids and cheeks. This procedure benefits patients who do not require extensive work in the lower facial region.
- Laser Skin Tightening- For skin tightening of the neck and jowl line.
A popular alternative to a facelift, a brow lift/forehead lift treats drooping eyebrows and minimize fine lines along the forehead. Using precise surgical techniques, Dr. Chow repositions the brow, rejuvenates tired eyes, and reduces the signs of aging.
Used to contour the upper or lower eyelids, eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty, revitalizes tired or prematurely aged eyes. An eyelid surgery is often recommended with a brow lift or facelift to achieve optimal facial rejuvenation.
- Double Eyelid Surgery – This approach is best suited for patients who lack discernible creases in their upper eyelids.
- Revision Eyelid Surgery – This procedure is performed to repair botched or unsatisfying results from a previous eyelid surgery.
- Fat Transfer- used to fill in lower eyelid areas to give you a youthful more refreshed look.
This popular procedure reshapes a disproportionately sized nose, corrects aesthetic flaws, or fixes deformities that are causing breathing problems. Expertly trained and specialized in closed and open rhinoplasty, Dr. Chow can improve the appearance and/or breathing function of your nose. The result is an aesthetically pleasing feature that’s in harmonious balance with the rest of your face.
- Asian Rhinoplasty – This type of rhinoplasty is recommended for patients who want to alter features of the nose that are typical of their ethnic group (ex. a wide base, a lesser-defined tip).
- Revision Rhinoplasty – A revision rhinoplasty corrects the work of a previous nose surgery when the patient is dissatisfied with the results.
To create better proportions between your chin and facial features, Dr. Chow offers chin augmentation (also known as genioplasty). By using chin implants or repositioning the bone, Dr. Chow precisely reshapes and resizes the chin to achieve facial balance. For a more comprehensive facial rejuvenation, chin lifts are often performed with a nose job or facelift.
Other Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Ear Pinning – Commonly performed on children as well as adults, ear pinning is highly recommended for patients who are self-conscious about protruding ears. To improve your overall look, Dr. Chow can precisely adjust your ears to conform more naturally to the side of your face.
- Fat Transfer - Often performed in combination with other facial enhancing procedures, fat transfer surgery is used to contour the face and restore skin tissue. With years of experience with fat transfer surgeries, Dr. Chow can safely remove excess fat from different parts of the body and insert it into the desired areas. Such as, Lower eyelids, tear troughs, cheeks, nasal labial folds and infra commissure areas.
- Cheek Implants – Artificial implants enhance the bone structure and increase the prominence of the cheekbones.
- Cheek Fat Removal – This surgery safely eliminates excess fat from very full cheeks.
- Botox and Dermal fillers to compliment surgical procedures.
Contact Us about Facial Cosmetic Surgery
If you are interested in learning more about these facial cosmetic surgery options, please contact our San Francisco plastic surgery practice to schedule a consultation. Dr. Chow can help you determine which procedures best suit your needs.